Chic braided hairstyles for Spring
Braided hair is simple and fun, and the more important thing is that once you know how to do a basic braid, you can go wild with other, more intricate styles.
How to make a simple spring braid? Here are the steps to follow:
- First of all, start brushing your hair. It is really important to start with brushed, tangle-free hair. In case your hair is a little bit frizzy, consider applying a bit of hair oil or some smoothing cream with aloe vera or olive oil – these ingredients will also make your hair more shiny and will strengthen his texture.
- Divide your hair into three sections at the nape of your neck, cross the right section over the middle one, and then cross the left section over the new middle section.
- After this, you can continue the braid, alternating right and left sides until you have a few inches of hair left.
- Keep in mind to pull the sections very tight to keep the braid secure. Otherwise, the braid can fall out.
- After finishing, tie your braid off with a hair tie, and make sure that your hair tie is snug.
- For a flawless appearance try to pick a hair tie that will match your hair color: for dark red hair go for a brown hair tie, for a lighter red hair use a beige hair tie, for blonde hair a beige hair tie, and of course for black hair you’ll need a black hair tie.
- Also, if you want to dress up your ordinary braid, you can tie a thick ribbon around the end of the braid into a bow. In this period, stick with ribbons, delicate flowers, bright or pastel colors.
- Optional, you can set the braid with hairspray, but make sure you will use the hairspray before adding any ornaments. For extra glow, you can use a shine serum along your braid.