How to wear and style the gladiator sandals
You’ve probably heard that gladiator sandals one of this summer’s biggest trends. But even though they look incredible they can be tricky to style, especially with skinny jeans.
These stylish pieces have been around for a few years now, and they undoubtedly continue to be worn for a while yet as they are comfortable, versatile and they look really good.
How to wear gladiator sandals with skinny jeans? Here are some tips that will make you look amazing this season.
- Gladiator sandals look superb with skinny jeans. Opt for a bright blue shade and a pair of gladiators in delicate tan. Flaunt a little feminine style with a ruffled crop top and some bangles.
- You can go for some ankle-length gladiator sandals, because they make the perfect foil for skinny jeans, worn with a stretch tee or even a svelte crop top. Flat gladiators are great for a casual appearance, or you can try heels for a more up-market approach. You can also style loose gladiator sandals over skinny jeans for a different look, and match them with a boyfriend shirt.
- You will look fresh and unique with a pair of ankle-length gladiator sandals, skinny jeans and a stripped high-neck tank. You can also opt for a patterned bell sleeve top and a burgundy hat for a touch of color.
- Keep it simple and smart casual! Go for a light blue jacket worn with a simple, nude top and style them with some pale pink skinny jeans and ankle-length gladiator footwear.
- A totally black look will make the gladiator sandals stand out from the crowd! Opt for dark colored skinny jeans, a black turtleneck blouse, a Fedora hat and some aviator sunglasses.
- Or keep it basic and simple! Go for a spaghetti strap white slip tank and tuck it inside high-waisted cuffed skinny jeans worn with ankle-length gladiator sandals.
Don’t be afraid to wear your gladiators with skinny jeans! They will look as beautiful as they look with a dress or with a mini skirt!
Just keep it edgy and ancient inspired!